We truly love meeting and working with each one of you. It really warms our hearts to receive comments like these from such great people!
Thanks so much for the fun filled day! I’m looking forward to seeing the pictures. I truly have not had more fun doing pictures before! 🙂 Thanks again. – C.P.
- It doesn’t matter how small or big you are, we all have our things we do not like about our bodies. We are our worst critics. Darren was awesome to make you feel comfortable, and relax. He puts you in positions that are flattering, but will hide (or not focus) on the area your not happy with. I was a little hesitant booking with a male photographer. I looked at a lot of different photographers websites in the area. Although they have some beautiful pictures, there was definitely something different. I believe that it’s the difference between how a man and a woman see things. Darren’s photos have that “Extra Sexy” appeal while still being classy. Darren takes Amazing photos and your biggest problem will be narrowing down your photos. You will want to keep them all. I would recommend booking a boudoir session to every woman.
- I am by no means a tiny woman but I am so happy with the session I had! I couldn’t picture myself in one of the more common boudoir sessions but the Pin Up sessions are completely different! Pick a nice dress, throw on some sexy stockings and take some fantastic photos! Honour your inner Bombshell! you wont regret it! – L.B.
GREAT WORK!!!! Just wanted to say how awesome you guys were and thank you for letting me be a part of my moms shoot. Like I said I would most DEF recommend you guys to anyone that will listen, for any type of portraits. The atmosphere was so relaxing and you guys were so friendly and welcoming!!! – B.C.
Darren, you are an amazing photographer and I loved every moment working with you, and as I keep seeing the posts, so does every other woman. Great work!
All these photos look so awesome! …. I had such a great time, and have/would recommend you guys to everyone. Can’t wait to get more photos done in the future, pin-up and family! 🙂 – A.V.
We had such a great time doing the Pin Up Photoshoot last night!! Highly recommend the experience to anyone, lots of fun, and they will put you right at ease if you are nervous. Good times, cant wait to see the finished product! – L.M.
- …..Was so nice to talk with her, and discuss what it means deep down inside to have those photos taken. I think every woman should do it….. Keep up the good work you do… what greater gift, than building someone’s self esteem and self confidence! – D.H.
Thank you for the amazing time today … very professional and fun! You both made me feel relaxed and pampered. The makeup and hair was over-the-top too! K.S.
Oh I am so excited, saw my photos tonight, and there were too many choices. Have you ever had 29 choices and liked them all, and had to narrow it down to 3-4? lol. Great special effects, and colours and can’t tell anymore. Thanks again – Niki and Darren . – D.H.
I am totally in love with my latest picture! You guys are amazing, and these pictures are the perfect thing for a pregnant woman, wanting to still feel beautiful and sexy as her body changes and gets bigger. Can’t wait to see what you post next, it’s like an addiction! Lol – A.V.
- That’s amazing. Thank u so much , never thought I could look that pretty. You guys did an amazing job – thanks so much !! – C.J.
- Thanks again, you guys did an amazing job! I’m very happy with the shoot. You guys are great and welcoming. – K. M.
- Hi Darren! I gave my husband the book yesterday before our house gets crazy with house guests for the holidays. He was speechless, he LOVED them:) he was extremely proud of me that I did it and of coarse wants to show them off lol! … I will def be back ! – A. H.
- I wanted to take a moment to write something of a testimonial, if you will, to describe my recent experience with having a boudoir session completed by Darren at Thoughtful Impressions. I think it bears noting that I am a conservative sort of person, not given to risqué behaviour, so considering this kind of photo session was a bit out of character for me. To be honest, I had been considering doing this for about five years. To make a long story short, I did some research on the internet and was fortunate enough to find Darren. I know what some of you might be thinking; a man to do my boudoir session? Is that the right choice? I had the same reservations. However, upon meeting Darren for the first time, my reservations were dispelled. Darren is gracious and kind, sweet and a bit shy I might say. He is a complete and absolute gentleman and this carries over into all he does. The session itself was fun and, although I was a bit nervous at first, Darren made me feel at ease right away. We laughed – a lot – and the hours passed by so quickly that I was actually kind of sad when it was finished. Darren makes you feel like you are the most beautiful woman in the world and, for those few hours, you believe it. Doesn’t every woman deserve that?? I think so.
As for the finished product? The photos are stunning and my husband loves them. He says he thinks he is going to wear out the book’s covers because he looks through it so much! I think the difference between going to a male photographer is this – a man knows what is sexy and what isn’t. Darren is a true artist and an absolute professional through and through. The experience, for me, was life changing and self affirming. – S.H.
- Wow!!!! I am absolutely speechless, the photo looks even more beautiful than I imagined it would. you are absolutely amazing!!! I can’t begin to tell you how much I enjoyed the session with you. You made me feel so beautiful…not to mention very comfortable. – K. K.